Poland Tourist Attractions, Sights.. Poland Travel Guide and Tourist Information
Poland Tourist Attractions
The top ten Poland tourist attractions are:
- Tatra Mountains, which is the highest mountain range between the Caucasus and the Alps.
- Oswiecim which is better known by its German name - Auschwitz
- Masurian Lakes, which is a group of over 3,000 lakes and several historic castles.
- Malbork, which is the 14th century Teutonic Knights castle.
- Krakow the former capital of the country.
- Gdansk the popular seaside resort city.
- Czestochowa the medium size city with Jurassic rock formations.
- Bieszczady Mountains, which is filled with old wooden churches and extraordinary wildlife.
- Warsaw the capital of Poland.
- Wroclaw the old town that was built on several islands.