The best places to party in Poland are in Warsaw and Krakow. Here are our favorites:
- Quo Vadis is located in the Palace of Culture in Warsaw. The club has a Roman theme so there’s a fountain in the middle of the dance floor.
- Paparazzi is a chain of bars located all over Poland. Students, models and business executives from all over the world fill these urban-style night spots every night.
- Foksal is considered a luxury nightspot for the young and the beautiful. If you want to see and be seen stop by Foksal in Warsaw.
- Cinnamon has a door staff that can be a little rude, but once inside the nightly party is one of the hottest in Warsaw.
- Organza is a small club in Warsaw, but it is considered the best club to drink with the jet set.