Nightlife in South Africa
Some locals like to say that the nightlife in South Africa is wilder than the wildlife in the national parks. Some our favorite spots are:
- Bang Bang in Cape Town is a dancer's paradise. The champagne room is a sexy spot where some interesting things happen.
- The FTV Bar is where the beautiful people and dressed-up surfers hang. There's a first floor bar and a basement club.
- Hemisphere has a 180° view of table Mountain and no-stop dance action at night.
- Chevelle is a tri-level club for the funk and hip-hop junkies. It may be hard to get in during the weekends.
- Jade is where cool rules. It feels French, but the music appeals to everyone. It's packed on the weekends.