The beaches in South Africa are considered above average by anyone's standards. There's a beach for every taste level, and that includes tasteful nudity. Our favorite beaches are:
- Llandudno Beach in Cape Town is one of the most stunning beaches in the world. The combination of white sand and blue water makes this beach a favorite at sunset.
- Coffee Bay Beach in Transkei on the east coast is another unspoiled beach with incredible character. Round huts, white sand, and crystal clear water make this beach a South African favorite.
- Robberg Beach along the Garden Route is 4km of pristine coastline that ends in a protected area.
- Jeffreys Beach near Port Elizabeth is a surfer's paradise. The world's top surfers converge here to compete on the World's Surfing Tour every year.
- Clifton Beach is one of South Africa's nude beaches. It is well-known for privacy and some mighty fine bodies.