The Nightlife in Italy
One thing is for sure; the Italians know how to party. They may get started late but the nightlife in Italy is never dull. Some of the hot spots are:
- The Catinetta Antinori Club in Florence is an up market wine bar with an elegant atmosphere and excellent wine. It attracts a local group of young, hip, locals that enjoy the good life.
- The Piper Club in Rome plays disco, salsa, and pop music. This club has special times set aside so older partiers as well as gay, and teenagers so they can party with their peers.
- The Gilda Club in Rome is a piano bar that requires jackets for men. It may be a bit stuffy, but it has two dance floors they get crowded with unstuffy partiers.
- Armani Privi in Milan is Giorgio’s exclusive spot to hang out while he's in town. It’s expensive and can be boring but it’s still a great spot if you can get in.
- Fake in Rome is one of those clubs that attracts hip-hop lovers as well as R&B fanatics. It’s closed from June to September but it’s worth a visit when it’s opened.