Error message

Deprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in menu_set_active_trail() (line 2405 of /home/customer/www/photos4travel.com/public_html/includes/menu.inc).

Main menu

[image preload="false" alt="photos4travel travel guide" link="<front>"]public://logo-sub.png[/image] © 2006-2017 photos4travel, All rights reserved.

Athens Travel Guide

Error message

  • Notice: Undefined variable: app_root in include_once() (line 680 of /home/customer/www/photos4travel.com/public_html/sites/default/settings.php).
  • Notice: Undefined variable: site_path in include_once() (line 680 of /home/customer/www/photos4travel.com/public_html/sites/default/settings.php).

Introducing Athens

[fancy_image path="public://Temple-of-Olympian-Zeus_Athens.jpg" alt="Temple of Olympian Zeus, Athens." align="left" title="Temple of Olympian Zeus, Athens." caption="Temple of Olympian Zeus, Athens - photo Amarjeetrai" image_style="quicktab-normal" lightbox="true"][/fancy_image]

There are just a few cities in the world that offer visitors cultural, as well as architectural treasures than span a time period of more than 30 centuries. Athens is at the top of that list and the city continues to discover more about itself every year. In Athens, the words “Know Thyself” and “Nothing in Excess” are objective, as well as subjective. Everyone in Athens gets to know another self through its history and culture and nothing is considered excessive.

The Greeks understand how to live and love and always know someone who is living and loving in a more excessive way.

The People of Athens

Previous centuries tell a distinct story about the inhabitants of the city. Warriors, statesmen, philosophers, nobleman, slaves, athletes, gypsies and businessmen have all contributed to the rich heritage of this emerald in the Mediterranean. Today over 90% of the population are ethnic Greeks. The other 10% is mixture of Albanians, Bulgarians, Slavs, Turks, Jews and Armenians, as well as a few other minorities.

[fancy_image path="public://Church-in-Oia_Santorini.jpg" alt="Church in Oia Santorini" title="Church in Oia Santorini" caption="Church in Oia Santorini" image_style="quicktab-normal" lightbox="true"][/fancy_image]

Athens Travel Guide

The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of photos4travel.com

Destinations

[fancy_list type="triangle"] [list_item color="silver"]North America[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Europe[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Caribbean[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Asia[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]South America[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Middle East[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Central America[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Africa[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Australia & Pacific[/list_item] [/fancy_list]

Recent From Blog

Popular Hotels

[fancy_list type="triangle"] [list_item color="silver"]Paris[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]London[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Turkey[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Dubai Hotels[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Rio De Janeiro[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]New York City[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Las Vegas[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Madrid[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Rome[/list_item] [/fancy_list]

Navigation

[fancy_list type="triangle"] [list_item color="silver"]About us[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Press Releases[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Travel Photos[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Resources & Tools[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Term of Use & User Agreement[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Privacy Policy[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Link to Us[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Directory[/list_item] [list_item color="silver"]Contact Us[/list_item] [/fancy_list]