See & Visit
- Ancient Spanish Monastery
- Holocaust Memorial
- Jewish Museum of Florida
- Frost Art Museum
- Bass Museum of Art
- Wolfsonian-Florida International University
- Lowe Art Museum
- Venetian Pool
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Bayfront Park
- Oleta River State Recreation Park
- Miami MetroZoo
- Jungle Island
- Miami Seaquarium
Miami Beach - Popular vacation destination minutes away from the city proper.
- The Port of Miami is a major cruise ship embarkation port.
- Biscayne National Park - The largest marine park in the National Park System.
- Everglades National Park - Third largest national park in the United States, home to several animals native to Florida.
- Boca Raton - Wealthy South Floridian neighborhood.
- Delray Beach - In addition to the beach, there's a buzzing nightlife scene.